Always a good combination!
I ended up running 6 miles yesterday in 57 minutes! That was a 9:30 pace, which is really good for me, especially on a long run. I think half of it was because the sun went down around 6:00 and I was a little freaked out...whatever the reason, I'm proud of that time!
Today, I decided to try P90X yoga, but it's such a LONG workout, so I switched over to Insanity's Cardio Recovery and now I can't feel my legs. Guess that's the pay back I get for eating McDonald's for dinner. That place really is the devil...I don't know why I can't say no. Anyways - after the burning sensation in my legs died down, I tried finished the ab ripper x, with the help of Kelsey. She decided to sit on my stomach and bounce up in down while I was doing the abs. Talk about a workout, my lower abs were hurting more than normal. She thought it was a fun game and was giggling the entire time. I guess I found a new way to do abs!
I'm taking the day off tomorrow because I have an 11-miler with Jason on Saturday. I'm nervous, this will be my longest run yet! I'll let you know how I do on Saturday.
Now it's on to paper writing...blah blah blah
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment